So I am finally totally finished with my Distress Ink Storage Unit.
I am so happy, it works great and fits exactly where I wanted it:)
The only thing that wasn't perfect was that when I figured out what my measurements should be I wanted my inks to fit..ink, tool, ink, tool. So I would have had 4 inks and 4 tools all in a row.
But then decided to put a support in the center and that really screwed up my plan, lol.
This isn't as wonky as it looks in the photo....not sure whats up with the photo :(
But then again it may have not been a bad idea, because now I can add the re-inker on either end of the distress tools :)
I didn't get a photo, but it is in the video...yup I got a video ;)
I added decorative tape to the raw edges to pretty it up a bit :)
I have always labeled and added the distress coloured hearts on the ink pads.
I, at one time, printed off the labels that Ranger supplies. But they didn't print up evenly on the sticky labels and it is easier to just get out my trusty label maker out and print off one label, instead of printing off the whole sheet for just one new ink pad.
I made this storage unit to fit in this area in my scrap/craft room (I should call it my crap room with what it looks like).
This is what I call my stamping area, I wanted to keep my inks here. At least I got that right, lol.
I added a tiny piece of hook and loop tape on the back of this unit so it stays put.
But the velcro is so tiny that I can easily take the unit and move the whole thing to my desk if I want them all in front of me.
Remember I said I made a video...I didn't forget ;)
I hope you all have a creative Saturday :)