Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Can you Believe I placed an on-line order?!?!?

Most of you know I am NOT an on-line shopper.
I like to touch, see in person…and yes, sometimes smell my products ;)
I like to shop in person, because when I see something I like, I don't have to wonder if it is in stock, I just pick it up in my hot little hands and purchase it.
My friend Caroline emailed me before Christmas, to tell me that Unity Stamps was having a big sale :)

















I thought oh what the heck, I'll check them out.
I found some stamps here that I was looking for on our trips, but the store never had them.
The store shared the cards that they made with the stamps, but never reordered the stamps.
I was so so excited then I saw these stamps for sale on the Unity site, and even more excited to see that they had them in stock!!

















I am so excited to start creating with these beauties :)
We need a crafty day Caroline :)

















I have kept putting off organizing my craft room.
I love to organize, but I think I keep putting it off as I know I need to get rid of some stuff.
I have a bit of anxiety just thinking of it.
But let me give you an example of how I think.

Remember when I altered my month pages in my journal?
I had to cut these strips off with the months on the tabs.
I knew I probably wouldn't use them…probably ;)
But before I convinced myself to recycle them, I had to ask Ashely if she would use them.
Of course she didn't want them, so in the recycling bin they went.
Now if this much thought goes into getting rid of these, can you image me going through my whole room, lol.






















I hope you wall had a Creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)

12 comments:

  1. YES we do need a crafty day!! Love all your goodies. Don't you just love the size of some of these stamps??!! I haven't got too far in my craft room, packed some more things but that's not the fun stuff. Now that Christmas is over and packed away, I'm hoping to just get it done already!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! I am shocked! I do mostly on line as, alas no stores around here! Glad you took the move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not an on-line shopper either but when you can't find what you want in stores, it's a great option. I have ordered from Scrapping great deals as the shipping is less than the price of the gas to drive there. Awesome looking goodies and looking forward to seeing what you create with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Years! I know you are going to have fun with those stamps. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you found the stamps you were hoping for (and on sale too). :) I can't wait to see what you create with them. The old-fashioned telephone caught my eye. I have an obsession with them for some reason. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny I think I do 95% of all my shopping online. Awesome that you were able to get the stamps you couldn't in the stores, enjoy all those new and fun goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am addicted to online shopping!! You can find so many things in the cyber world that you can't in the real one!! All of your new stamps are awesome!! I can't wait to see what you create with them!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some fun online goodies you found!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have difficulty shopping for crafty supplies online too, but not other items :) I love unity stamps! They have the thickest red rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great buy! Can't wait to see what you will make with them! Here where I live there aren't many craft stores so I have to by most of my supplies in budgetstores or online.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful collection of new stamps! Can't wait to see what you have created with them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like some great stamps, Tracy, I'm sure you'll enjoy coloring them in!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)