Saturday, January 17, 2015

Colouring in my Fauxbonichi

I coloured a bit in my fauxbonichi today :)
I have kept up with writing daily in my journal…but haven't kept up with my art block.
That is what I will call this block, that I use for stamps, drawing, photos or just sentiments.

I used one of my new stamps, that I had purchased from Unity stamps, and then coloured her in with my Copic markers.
I then used Stampin' Up markers as a water colour for the background.
If you can see, the marker I used bled when the water was added.
I knew it would react this way, but I couldn't help myself, I wanted to get the colour as close to the line as I could :)























It was pretty mild outside today, mind you it has snowed all day.
But it was a perfect day for me to stay inside ;)
Wayne ran out for a bit, but then set up his video games and played the rest of the day…I think it will be another video gaming and creating weekend…
Perfect weekend for me :)

I hope you all had a very Creative Saturday :)

Tracy :)

14 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous!! What a fabulous stamp!! You colored her so beautifully!! Her hair looks amazing!! Love, love it!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that stamp and your journal.....I wish my husband played games sometimes, cuz when we have a day like today where we stay in....he really has nothing to do and tends to hover..drives me INSANE!! We don't have a yard or garage..(condo living) and I wish I could send him somewhere to do something and stay out of my hair!! ;) HA!! Hmmm...maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Tracy and a gorgeous pic of you and ur sis.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring, Tracy! Sounds like a lovely weekend, minus the snow. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your end product is perfect ! Your colouring is perfect. Enjoy your time with Wayne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome weekend. It is a little milder here today and guess we are taking a drive. after I craft something for the design team. Love your drawing and colouring they are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are my perfect weekends, All happy and cosy inside doing our things... Love your coloring Tracy, I recently started coloring with spectrum noir pencils, but I still have a lot to learn...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!!!! Your day sounds perfect to me. We were aat a volleyball tournament all day Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the effect of the border bleeding into the background just a smidge. You do such a great job at coloring your images. This on is beautiful.
    Hugs - Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful image and fabulous colours! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)