Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Fauxbonichi page January 23, 2015

Here is another page in my Fauxbonichi….can you tell I am having a blast with this book :)
This is the opposite page of the one I shared with you yesterday.
I should have actually shared this page first, teehee.
I love my girl stamps and am so happy to be using them in here.
Some of these stamps (like this one) I have used for the first time in my Fauxbonichi :)






















I coloured this Prima girl up with my water based markers. I can't remember if they were the Tim Holtz distress markers or Stampin' Up markers…or both ;)
I then blend the colour with my water pen.
Next time I colour with these markers I will add the colour with a brush.
I like that I stamped the background.






















I also stamped the sentiment (from this same stamp set) and then used this pretty washi (or decorative) tape, above and below the stamp.






















I tried a new background in my journal today.
It looks awful, lol.
I shared some photos with the girls in the Facebook group. They all said that they liked it…but I'm not naive, I know they were just being polite, lol.

I hope you all had a Creative Wednesday :)
Tomorrow is adventure day for me :)

Tracy :)

6 comments:

  1. Loving the snowflake stamps, this journal is coming along nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just another great way to use your supplies!! I love colors on her dress :) how much time do you spend on a page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so great that you're putting all these supplies to use, Tracy, love all the washi on this page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the page the image is gorgeous and beautifully coloured. off to check your fb page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page!! You colored the image perfectly!! This looks fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous page and wonderful image. As far as the journal page goes - Gesso over it and start again if you really don't like it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)