Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Fauxbonichi page...Jan 24th 2015

Are you tired of seeing my Fauxbonichi pages yet ;)
I am having so much fun with this book.
It is actually helping me to be less uptight about everything being perfect :)

Yes the date is from a few days ago, but it was filled in on that day.
I usually fill in my journaling, after supper.






















I am on a Facebook page dedicated to those using a Fauxbonichi.
It is such a fun group and the people on there are so encouraging to each other and really like to share their pages and tips.
One of the admins has been putting on fun little challenges or prompts.
Tuesdays are dedicated to Zentangles or Dangles.
I had done a Zentangle a few years ago…and I don't think I enjoyed it.
But I do enjoy doing these Dangles :)
This one is a bit primary….but I am sure I will get better the more I do.






















Here is a bit of a closer look at my girl.
I coloured her up with my Stampin' Up markers and used a water brush to blend the colours.






















I hope you all had a very Creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. That stamp is just too cute, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not tired of seeing them at all. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pages, Tracy, looks like you're having a lot of fun with your journal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute page. The little girl with her einter muff is adorable. I am glad you are having fun with this, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A zen-dangle? I love it!!! I love seeing your pages!! There's just something about graph paper with with artsy stuff on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image. Thanks for sharing. Happy Hump Day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!
    I had never seen a zen dangle before!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous page, love the dangle and the image. awesome colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks so awesome!! The girl is adorable!! I love the dangle!! So, so pretty!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty. Yay for the facebook group!! It's alot of fun there.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)