Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Fauxbonichi pages for Jan 17th & 18th.

Here are some pages in my Fauxbonichi.
If you are unfamiliar with a Fauxbonichi, you can check on my blog post, it even has a video ;)

I am using my Fauxbonichi as a journal…or a diary, to document mine and my family's life.
For this page, I had some artistic fun :)
I used these adorable stamps from Unity, designed by Angie Blom.
I then coloured the images up with my Copic markers and then used a snowflake stencil to add some colour and interest to the background :)

















I just love these stamps :)
This stamp is called "Christine Girl"
I did my writing on the space to the left of the girl.
Nothing much happened that day, so I didn't need much room.






















This sweet image is called "Charlee Girl"
Again nothing much happened this day, so I wrote a memory I had of when I loved to skate as a young girl. I thought it was fitting for this stamped image.
The sentiment I used here was from a Fiskars memory stamp set.






















Here are my pages :)
I really like how these ones turned out.
I love the decorative tape I used on the top and bottom of these pages.
Reminds me of a winter sweater :)

As much as I love these pages, not all of my Fauxbonichi pages are going to be so detailed or artistic :)
But these pages are some of my favourites ;)

















I hope you enjoyed seeing my Fauxbonichi pages, and I hope you all had a very Creative Wednesday :)

Tracy :)

I am linking these pages to Paper Issues "Say it isn't Cold Outside" snow challenge.
I am also linking these pages to "Unity (Be Inspired) challenge.
I am also linking these pages to "Simon Monday Challenge blog"

18 comments:

  1. Terrific pages. They are great stamps to use for winter pages. I didn't do much today, either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fabulous! So fun and frosty. They'd be perfect to link to Paper Issues' Say it Ain't Snow Cold Outside linky party. :) http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2015/01/new-issue-say-it-aint-snow-cold-outside.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fab coloring, Tracy, I can see why these are some of your favorite pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - they are fab. Love those stamps ! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those are fabulous. The pages have such a pretty look with classic symmetry. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so gorgeous!! I love those stamps!! You colored them beautifully!! The snowflakes are fabulous!! Love these!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracy, you did a fantastic job with the girls! Perfect snowflake background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pages and love that you're having so much fun with this!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the girls!!! The pages are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this!! the colors are great and the girls are colored so beautifully. You could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your colouring is simply amazing! Thank you for sharing this with us at Paper Issues.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I havent been here in such a long time, so wonderful catching up. I hope to be more regular around your blog from now on. You steal my heart when it comes to your brilliant colouring. Sorry for being absent for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These pages are incredible! I adore how you are combining art and everyday life in such a wonderful visual way! The color palette is stunning and I love those hints of lilac! I also really like the quotes you used. The whole thing evokes happy winter memories, so thank you so much for the inspiration and for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!! These pages are fabulous!! Love them a lot! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  15. AMAZING! Love the coloring and the idea. The pages are so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)