Friday, January 16, 2015

Happy Birthday sis

Short post tonight as it is Friday Night Scrapbooking and I am busy creating….well, I am probably visiting and chatting with my friends more than creating, teehee.

Yesterday was my little sister Julia's 40th birthday.
I can't believe that my little sister is 40….I guess that makes me, older than I think I should be, lol.
I took her out for lunch and we had a great afternoon together :)

















One of my many goals for this year is to only post when I have something creative to share, but I just can't get out of the habit of posting every night :)
Oh well, some habits are hard to break…especially since I have been posting every day on my blog for 5 years and 16 days ;)

I hope you all had a very Creative Friday :)

Tracy :)

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sister. I always love reading you little stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Julia. I would be so disappointed if you didn't post something every day. I love reading about your day and your little stories. I do enjoy seeing your creations too. I am sure you had an awesome chatty night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your sister!! Wow - I can't believe you've posted ever day for 5+ years!! That's amazing!! I'm lucky if I have time to post like twice a week!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. A late happy birthday for your sister! I'm with the others here: Love reading your blog. If you enjoy it and have the time for it, please keep posting, we will miss you if you don't do it anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Julia!! Hope you had fun Friday night!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)