Saturday, January 31, 2015

It is our last night at the Bluefin Bay Resort :)
Enjoyed the jacuzzi every night while enjoying the fire Wayne has kept going every evening.
Actually I fell asleep on the floor beside the fire for an afternoon nap yesterday, teehee.
But if have been following me for awhile, then you know I do this at our cottage all the time :)

I will share with you my crafty goodies that I had purchased at Hobby Lobby the other day on our drive to Duluth.
I know….I need another 6x6 pad of paper like I need another 6x6 pad of paper, lol.
But these are so cute and they were on sale ;)
I used a coupon for the punch. It is a corner rounder with 3 different sizes. My corner rounder broke and with this one having 3 different sizes for the price of one, I thought it was a good deal.
I also picked up these Delusion stamps. Again coupons were used :)






















Here is my Michael's goodies purchased that same day :)
Again coupons were used.
I love these Heidi Swapp monthly number rub-ons.
The Love banner stamps, I was going to purchase one day when Heather and I were shopping back home. I was torn, as I told her I have many banner stamps and it is easy to add letters and such to the centres of the ones I have.
She told me not to buy it.…so I listened.
But when I saw these in Duluth and they were on sale, I just had to pick them up.
Yes, you see another pad of 6x6 paper, teehee.



Heading home tomorrow and looking forward to seeing my girls :)
Hope you all had a Creative Saturday.

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. That corner punch is a great find! Have fun with your new goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you got some great bargains. Sorry I have not been around for a while...
    Finally moved...twenty boxes unpacked in the craft room...50 to go. I have to shop vicariously through you as I am worried that i will not be able to fit all my stuff into this room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome supplies!! Love that corner rounder

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a cool corner rounder! Hope you have enjoyed your time away!
    You need to visit me- i have a jacuzzi tub! But alas, no scrapbook stores! Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What awesome goodies!! The HL paper is so pretty...I love their Paper Studio lines!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can never have too many corner rounders!! (Or 6x6 paper pads!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. More crafty goodies and safe journey home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the Dylusions stamps!! I'll have to try going there - Hobby Lobby in Duluth?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)