Monday, January 19, 2015

The Love of a a Good Book


Blogger unavailable due to being absorbed in her book :)

I used to read a lot. 
But now only seem to read when we are at the cottage in the summer. 
One of my many goals this year is to read more. At least one book a month.

Not only do I love to read, I have been known to read more than one book at a time...much to the confusion of my SIL/friend Sharon. 

I enjoy all types of books and many different authors. 
I have a love of books and have a bit of a collection. Especially in hard cover. 

I could go on and on with my love of reading and my love books, but I have a book to get back to ;)

I hope you all had a Creative Monday. 

Tracy :) 

4 comments:

  1. Lol, ate you going to share with us what you're reading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My other passion besides crafting is reading!! Enjoy your book!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so with you! I am reading at least three different books right now. A Discovery of Witches, a book by comedian Jim Gaffigan and a non fiction book. I am always reading some kind of non fiction. :)
    I used to read all of the time and then it became harder with younger kids. But now I am trying to read more and spend less time on screens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to get back to reading, I read at the lake too in the summer, If I read at home before bed I don't get far and the book hits the floor.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)