Sunday, January 11, 2015

Smash book page. My Girls

Here is my one and only project that I had completed at my crop yesterday.
Yup, a 12 hour crop and only once full page completed.

I used my new stamp that I purchased at Unity by Angie Blom and Joslyn Nielson called Impossible to Forget.
As soon as I saw this image, I just had to get it.
Not only is it such a sweet image, every time I see an image (or almost anything for that matter) with 3 girls on it, it reminds me of my 3 daughters and it pulls at me ;)
The sentiment at the bottom of the image is from a Fiskars stamp set.
















I was having fun with my "big boy" camera and was trying to get creative with my photography ;)






















When we went away on our Family getaway last month, the girls got these photos taken at Forever 21 at Mall of America.
I thought they were so fun.
Thankfully they got 3 sets and gave me one of them:)
I just love that my girls enjoy being silly.






















Here is a photo of my creative friends and I at my Winter Crop from yesterday :)
Sadly one of my friends didn't make it into the picture as she had to leave unexpectedly :(
I should have changed my lens for these photos.
Mind you with us laughing and talking during this photo, I'm lucky I got one this good, lol.


















I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a Creative Sunday :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. Awww! At least it was one nice one!!!!!!! Looks like a fun time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous page!! I love that stamp...so sweet!! Fun pictures of your girls, too!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very sweet stamp! Perfect for your page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like so much fun!
    I never seem to get as much done as I want at crops either. But it's an adorable page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can relate to getting one page done at an all-day crop. Yup, it's happened to me too. LOL! I totally adore the stamp you used. It makes me think of my sisters and I loved how you captured the spirit of your girls on this page. Fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that stamp, and yep social time is more important at crops that project completion. Sounds like you enjoyed yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great stamp!!! I love how your page turned out!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stamp and awesome in B&W, great page too. You look like you have been having a fabulous time. Got a few projects done Sunday and one today. Not much else to do when it's snowing and blowing and frigidl

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad all went well and love the journal page! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your page and what a perfect stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really sweet page, Tracy, glad you all had a fun time at your crop!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)