Friday, January 23, 2015

Such a smart kitty

I watched a few YouTube videos today and Luna thought she should join me.
She also enjoyed walking on the keyboard and pausing the videos, lol.






















We have such a smart kitty….she is so technical, lol.
Kristy took this photo of Luna.
Luna was actually typing and backspacing….I guess she made a few spelling mistakes, teehee.
I love her face here, it looks like she is saying "Don't disturb me, I'm working", lol.






















I opened up a new ink today.
As you can see, the ink spilled over to the edges.
It was like this when I opened it….I hope I can clean the ridge as I don't like the mess of it.
When I used it though, it seemed nice and juicy.






















I hope you all had a very creative Friday…I did as my friends came over for Friday Night Scrapbooking :)

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. Luna is a cutie, and so helpful too. :) I find the Ranger inks can spill over and make a bit of a mess. When you get a chance, be sure to take a look at Friday's blog post over at Paper Issues. You may see something familiar posted over there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that is the most adorable picture of Luna typing away!! I love it!! She's adorable!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is a cutie! Love archival inks, they are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have 4 cats and 1 of them (Sara) always comes to bed with me. I have the horrible habit of watching youtube videos on my makbook in bed (addicted...) She watch them with me, but like Luna she loves laying on my keyboard and pausing, fast-forwarding,... the video while doing that. Cute and funny somethings, annoying an other time, but don't we love them so nice and cosy next to us...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pic of Luna, so cute!! When I'm on the laptop, Boris, our older Shepherd, is always sticking his head right on my hands, trying to "help" type. Animals are so funny :) I love a new juicy ink pad, but the mess bothers me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful picture of Luna :-) Mischief maker :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)