Monday, January 12, 2015

The Faces in my Fauxbonichi

Today was a bit of a surprise…but before we get to that, I will share with you a page, or I guess a drawing, I did in my Fauxbonichi.
If you have checked out my Fauxbonichi then you know that I am leaving a block for stamping, colouring, drawing, photos or whatever I feel I want to add for that day :)

When I first started with this book, I was going to have this blocked out area, to house  something that happened in that day.
But why limit myself ;)
So I have been drawing my little characters in these blocks instead :)
I need to get a Memento pen (this is just drawn with pencil) so I can also use my Copic markers to colour with.
I like how she turned out….but need to finish her.






















Now to the bit of a surprise to my day:
Wayne had a doctors appointment this morning. As he was getting ready to go, he asked me if I needed him to pick up something from the grocery store.
I was still in bed and a bit confused.
I told him that I have to drive Kristy to work in the afternoon, so if I need something I would pick it up then.
It was his turn to be surprised as he told me would both bring Kristy to work.
Then I realized and asked him "You took the whole day off of work"
Yes he did, lol.

So we ended up watching Wayne's favourite show which is "Band of Brothers" which takes all day.
I spent the whole day catching up on emails…wow, it took me all day to attend to them.

When Wayne takes a day off of work, I spend the whole day with him. So no house cleaning, no personal time (I guess replying to emails could be viewed as personal) and no creative time.
I was going to work on my Art Journal page today.
But I have to say, spending time with my Honey watching tv and enjoying some deep fried pickles was  a pretty great day :)

I hope you all had a great day and a Creative one at that :)

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day! Did you make the deep fried pickles? I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful day to me. I spend a lot of time watching tv and crafting in the same room with hubby but that is only if he isn't "running the dial" the constant clicking drives me around the bend,. I spend a lot of time looking for a punch, didn't locate it so fussy cut by hand. Yum to the deep fried pickles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great day spending it with your honey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always good to share some quality time together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your girl!!!!!! And I love that Wayne took the day off and you spent it together :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love spending days like that. Cute drawing by the way. Can't wait to see her all colored in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like a wonderful, relaxing day with your honey!! Your drawing is awesome!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice surprise! Love your drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope Wayne's Doctor visit was routine and not something to give you concern over. I'm glad you got to spend the day with your husband. Life is always busy and it is always good when you can take the time to be with the one you love and just "Be". Love your sketch.
    Hugs - Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)