Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane

Here is the book that I stayed up until 2:00am to finish reading last night ;)
I was gifted this book from Phillane for my birthday…or Christmas, not sure which as she sent both gifts in the same parcel ;)

This book was pretty good :)
It is about the Salem Witch trials. Going from that time to the present as a young woman is researching and on a mission to find Deliverace Dane's Physick Book.
It was an easy read, or my standards of an easy read.
Not only did I thoroughly enjoy the book, I also love the texture of the paper on the cover…yes I am a book lover.
I don't think I would have picked this book out at the book store, but am so glad that Phillane thought I would like it..as she was correct :)






















You know you have read a good book when most of the day you are still thinking of the characters and what they are up to ;)

I hope you all had a very Creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)

7 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the book, Tracy! I'm always on the lookout for new reads so I might have to check this out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it when you have a book like that!! Then it's kind of sad when you finish and you miss the characters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you took time to enjoy a good read. I need to do more of this! In all my spare time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good read that just sucks you right in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like an awesome book!! I'm glad you enjoyed it!! There is nothing like a good book!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a fabulous read - must have been good to have been up that late! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad that you enjoyed it. Now I really want to read it. Ah hope I can find some time soon.
    Hugs,Phillane

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)