Thursday, May 7, 2015

Colouring gorjuss.

Last night my friend, Debbie, came over.
She had dinner with my whole family as Ashley was home as well. 
Nothing better than having a full dinner table ❤️
As soon as dinner was done, I left the cleaning to my girls and Debbie and I headed downstairs for some colouring. 
I haven't coloured with my Copics for quite awhile. For Deb it was even longer. 
But boy was it fun. 
We tried to match up the Gorjuss girl image colours with the packaging. 
I don't think I have done that before. 
But after doing this one, I am sure to try it again. 

I have a video finalizing on my laptop right now, so blogging on my phone....not the easiest to do, so I will keep this short. 

I hope you all had a very Creative Day.

Tracy :) 

9 comments:

  1. beautiful image and gorgeous colouring, I love the colours they are my fav. my crafting is going to have to be tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and I love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Tracy, fab coloring! Yup, a full table is a nice thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks fake she's so good! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks so gorgeous!! Your coloring is perfect!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colouring Tracy!! What a sweet image :) I did a bit of copic colouring too last week, I've missed it.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is Gorjuss!!

    you do such a nice job -
    gonna practice up and will see if I can learn a new trick or two !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous Gorjuss :-) Lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)