Friday, May 1, 2015

From Trashed…….to less trashed?!

From Trashed…..
Seriously this is crazy.
I even had stuff pilled on my chair.
You may ask…"How do you even create in there"?
My answer would be "I don't".
Now that the pool table is altered to my craft table, I mostly craft on there…or upstairs in the living room, or the dinning room….no wonder I can never find anything….but on the good side I get my steps in looking for stuff, teehee.






















I did tidy it up.
I was going to label this photo "To treasure"
But honestly….it is still trashed…..just not as much ;)






















I couldn't believe it has been close to a year when I said I was going to totally defunkify and reorganize my room…but as you can see by the containers under my table, that that didn't happen.

I did reorganize my handmade cards today….boy I hoard those babies.

I hope you all have a creative day today.
Having some of my friends over for my Friday Night Scrapbooking…those will be coming to an end soon, as the weather is getting nicer and the cottage is calling my name.

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. I have resurfaced and checking in on you!!!! I wouldn't be able to find anything if I scrapped all over the house like you. You really did get tidied up. Have fun scrapping tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to be a constant struggle to keep my desk tidy. Glad I'm not the only one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a constant struggle to keep the desk cleared and my table in the livingroom. I have 3 flat surfaces in my craft room and right now one is semi clear. Your desk looks good now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I think that those of us who like to organize like to make a big mess just to have fun cleaning it up! lol The total organization is an endless endeavor. What would we do without it? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, I think you should rename your craft room the annex. or maybe the warehouse. Lol. I just completely cleaned mine out in March and it's pretty close to trashed again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can never keep everything straight in my craft room. And I keep picking up sets of drawers from Goodwill...I don't have room for them!! I just can't pass them up!! Your after picture looks beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. A nice little tidy up! I think it is just inevitable that crafty spaces always revert to a state of chaos. (That's my story and I am sticking to it.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Talking about hoarding cards - me too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)