Sunday, May 3, 2015

Luna Love

I started this layout at Scrap for Heart back in February.
I was wanting to work on my layering and my friend Lesli (Vintage Scraps) came over to help me out.
She shared a layout/sketch with me…she has a ton of them saved on her iPad.
I didn't follow it exactly, but it gave me a good starting off point.

Lesli let me use her home made mist…it smelled soooo good, every time I look at this layout I can still remember the smell of her mists.
Sharon thought I was odd, as I kept smelling my layout…..it doesn't smell like the mists anymore, but I kept smelling it, lol.




















I purchased these papers at a craft garage sale that someone had here in town..I really liked the ombre paper in the background….but as you can see, a lot of it is covered up….isn't that how it goes.





















This "Love" tag was the finishing touches that I did the other day, I really like how I layered it on my hand cut banner.
Wow, this layout only took 3 months to complete, lol.

















Isn't Luna adorable :)
I don't really need an answer….I know you agree ;)












These jumbo letters are so fun.
Not only are they humungous, but some of them have touches of velour on them.






















I cut apart a doily here and layered a paper heart I cut out and a button and brad…..it seems like forever ago that I have used a brad.
And how purrrfect is that Love washi tape for this layout ;)





















When I showed my layout to Heather, she said "It is nice…..but a lot of pink, don't you think".
Heather does not care for the colour pink, lol.

As much as I love this layout….the only problem I have with it, is that it is only a 1 page layout.
I am a 2 page layout kind of girl…..so we will see what goes on the other page once I put it in my album :)

I hope you all had a very Creative day :)

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. Great Layout, Tracy, of your kitty. Lots of nice layering and I like your tag on your banner. She looks really nice with all the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout, Tracy, love all the layers and the big letters are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous layout!! The picture of Luna is beautiful and you showcased it perfectly!! The details are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet picture of her, and I'm loving all the pink. Nicely scrapped.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout, Tracy! Great job of layering, and I really like all the pretty pink! Great garage sale score! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, Heather! I think it's purrrrfect too ;) Again with the layers, love it! I guess you're just going to have to do a coordinating page on the other side :) maybe a picture of Heather with lots of pink paper! !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous LO and love the "pink" :-) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable page for Luna!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)