Friday, May 22, 2015

My Home away from Home

It's that time of year 😃
Cottage time!!!!
We are at our cottage. 
So nice to be back.
I completed a novel on the drive up. Funny thing was, I had read this book before, but didn't realize until I read the first page....oh well. 

It was so nice to be greeted by our neighbours before we even opened our gate. 
Our American neighbour, Sonja, welcomed us with Oreo, her little dog and her newest addition Lucinda her new puppy.
My FIL also came by to say hi and then kept Wayne company as Wayne primed the pump to turn the water on for the season. 

I can not express how happy I am to be here and to enjoy another summer by our beautiful lake in this beautiful country of ours. 

I hope you all had a very creative day. 

Tracy :) 

10 comments:

  1. Looks great! We are up at ours too...

    Sorry I have hardly been by visiting lately. Life gets in the way sometimes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Looks so relaxing. It is always great to get away for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you, Tracy! Hope you get some time to relax this weekend amidst preparing for the summer season! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant wait to get out camping as well - Have a great week end

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks wonderful! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, it looks so peaceful and amazing there!! Enjoy your trip!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture of the lake is gorgeous, just picture perfect. We are here for our second weekend but it's still cool by the water.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I KNOW how happy you are :) I love the pictures you post too, always so beautiful there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a beautiful place and I hope you enjoy many wonderful times there this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)