Friday, November 6, 2015

A Girl and her Tools

I have been busy the last couple of days helping out a friend.
She wanted to re-do her laundry room and needed my help.
We put up a wall of peg board, a hanging rod for her laundry and a long shelf.
When ever she needs help and power tools are involved…she asks for my assistance :)

Every women should have her own tools….and know how to use them.
But that doesn't mean we have to have a boring tool box…oh no.
I keep some of mine in my pretty pink tool tote :)















I keep a mixture of tools in here.
Hammer, nails, measuring tape, level, utility (exacto) knife, power drill with various sizes of drill bits and screw heads..as well as a multi head screw driver…as well as various sizes of screws.
I also carry a short and long extension cords in here….nothing worse then needing your drill and the plug in is too far away.
I don't carry a rechargeable drill as they would run out of power just sitting in here.
I also carry heavy string, different sized hooks and other  miscellaneous pieces in here.
Depending on the job, I will add other tools as well.
Today I needed my jig saw.

















I have to say, my tools and this tote sure do get around :)

I hope you all have a creative day :)
It is Friday Night Scrapbooking, so hopefully I will get some creating in…as I seem to chat more than create during these nights, lol.

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. Maybe thats why we get along so well -
    when hubby & I met I had more toils...
    I agree Every girl should have tools!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I have my own tools, too! :) Have fun crafting with the girls, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a small tool bag in my craft room, but I will admit more often than not it is hubby who uses it to do little chores for me up there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a small tool kit I rarely get to use things as hubby likes to do small jobs himself. I'm sure you had a great FNS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to have a few basic tools in a kitchen drawer until the hubby discovered my secret. He uses them, but doesn't put them back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your tool carry! I have a well equipped tool box from my many years of making and installing window treatments. One thing I really love is my awl. Also a fabric marking pen with disappearing ink is great for marking walls when hanging pictures. Eventually the extra marks you might make just disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have my own power tools too but I don't have a cool pink tote like that!! I love it!! On my Christmas list now ;) Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tote! I would probably do more damage than good with those tools LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)