Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Taking a Break from Defunkifying….Time to Clean

I need to take a bit of a break from Defunkifying my room.
As much as I am loving how it is coming together….I needed to clean it up a bit.
It was getting a bit dangerous in there…plus I seem to make an even bigger mess as I organize…odd, I know, but that is how I roll, l

















Whenever I need to do a good room tidy, I always start with my desk.
I do this for a few of reasons..
1. It is the biggest area I seem to pile things on.
2. It gives the biggest impact when looking at it.
3. Where else would I put the floor stuff I need to tidy up, if not on the desk ;)













There, now doesn't that look a lot better…..maybe don't look under my desk anytime soon though;)
Just kidding, I cleaned under there as well.
I did a short video on this.
If you have noticed, I have been documenting this whole Defunkifying my Craft room, on both my blog here and my YouTube channel.
If you would rather watch this video on my YouTube channel, just click on the link "Tracy's Treasures24"

I am hoping to complete my room before summer and cottage weather hits us :)
Because once summer is here…that is it for staying inside :)

I hope you all have a very creative Day :)

Tracy :)








7 comments:

  1. Looks nice and clean, Tracy! I always make a mess in order to clean up, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your desk looks so clean and organized!! I make a huge mess trying to clean up, too!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fab. I don't have a pool table to use to sort I use our bed and if I get interrupted I have to just put it back in the craft room when I go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes any good organizing project looks much worse in the middle. Nice clean slate you have there - carry on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's looking very nice. Glad you took a little breather. You will be so happy when it gets finished!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spoiler ALERT spoiler Alert!

    Just wait to see what she has MADE this time!!!

    I want one now!! straight up!!
    planning it out!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)