As much as I love the vintage style teacups I used on the other bird feeders I shared with you last week, I just had to grab this dusty rose cup and saucer...and for 1.99 from the thrift store, how could I not :).
The E-6000 adhesive just didn't want to cure and I was getting tired of holding it...so I improvised, teehee.
I put a rock in it to weigh it down and keep it in place.
Would have been ideal to use a clamp, but I couldn't find one here at the cottage.
Wasn't til later that Wayne brought one out for me. Thanks for being my hero..but a tad to late, lol
I have a pretty awesome project I am going to share with you soon... You are going to live it, I know I do.
So until then, I hope you all have a very creative day