Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Another fun Adventure...and a crafty haul

Wow it has almost been a week since I last posted....and I used to post daily!!
I guess I have either been busy or lazy ;)

Last Friday my daughters and I went on a road trip.
We had a lot of laughs, and enjoyed our little trip to Minneapolis.
This summer has been full of adventures for me :)























You know I love to shop for crafty goodies, so here is what I purchased on this trip.
We thought we had to waste time before Pine City Scrapbooking, so looked around the dollar store.






















Turned out, we didn't need to waste time, don't know what we were thinking.
So I purchased this paper and these mini baby soothers from Pine City Scrapbooking.
Yes, more paper...but its baby paper ;)
















I found some goodies in the clearance section :)
















Then I went to Blick's Art to pick up the Pastel Spectrum Noir markers.
Sadly, they only sell them on their on-line store :(
I was so sad, as that is what I was really looking forward to getting.
We walked across the lot to The Container Store to have a look around.
I picked up this container that holds 5x7 photo boxes.
I had planned on one day just cutting some dies and punches and these containers will be perfect for that.






















I also found tome tags and some cute wood grain mini bags at The Container Store.
Kristy said to me that I can find craft supplies in every store we go into, teehee.






















After this bit of shopping it was a trip to Ikea.
Who doesn't love Ikea?!?!
We spent about 2 hours in this store, just taking our time and browsing the showroom.
Then we got to business and got our lists out :)
We had to fold down one of the back seats to fit everything in :)
We fit in everything and all the other shopping we did....glad I wasn't in the back seat, as it was a tight fit back there for our 7 hour drive back home, lol.

















After Ikea it was a trip to Target to pick up some breakfast for the next day and of course to check out their dollar bins :)
 found some fun planner goodies.

















I will share with you my goodies from our second day on our trip :)
I don't want to overwhelm you...even though this wasn't a big crafty haul as I was just away on a crafty trip with Sharon.

I hope you all have a very creative day :)

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. You certainly have a nice haul there. Can't wait to see how you use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a good time with your daughters!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun first day, looking forward to the goodies you found on the second day. Do you have your cottage closed yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing finds - I particularly like the dollar store finds - the gold Queen Anne's Lace stickers(?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of fun goodies! Love my visits to IKEA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A scrapbook store and IKEA, wow - a doubly fun adventure. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You go on such trips - love hearing about them and your hauls :-) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a special time for you and your daughters. Good thing you guys like each other - it looks a bit squished in there!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)