Friday, September 9, 2016

Got to Catch'em All

It was my son-in-laws birthday last weekend.
But because we were at camp and they weren't we couldn't celebrate it with them.
So last night I invited Ashley and Tyler over for birthday cake to celebrate his special day.

Like so many, my girls and him enjoy playing Pokemon Go...so I thought this was a fun card to make him :)
I had seen this on Pinterest a few times, so not sure who the original creator was.
I just used some of my punches and my Martha Steward circle cutter to cut the biggest circle.
I really was quite easy to make this just by looking at photos.






















I went out on a limb and decided to stamp directly on the inside....not a good idea, lol.
The stamps are never mounted on the blocks straight....at least that is my excuse, lol.
















So I stamped it on another piece of white cardstock and then mounted that one on red.
I also made this Pikachu with a variety of punches.
My girls giggled at my results, but I thought he was cute, so he stayed ;)





















Not my usual type of card, as no colouring or pattern paper was used, but hey, we all have to try new things right :)

I hope you all have a very creative day today :)

Tracy :)

6 comments:

  1. You did a great job with your Pokeman Go card. My Harlee would have liked it immensely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is great! My "grands" are all in to Pokemon Go. I should make a few and be ready, but that never seems to happen. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is AWESOME, pikachu is adorable. My grands are all gaga over Pokemon go, when they came to the lake to visit they found quite the treasure trove.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and I love your Pikachu!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card - that would have gone over well with my band of hunters here!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)