Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Who doesn't love a creative party

Stampin' Up fun.
I hosted a Stampin' Up party last Sunday and we got to make 2 beautiful cards.






















I love the copper and how it pops off of the black cradstock.
The top panel of the card is embossed and shimmer is sprinkled on top.






















Isn't this embellishment just so pretty.
I love the look of embossing and really love the copper embossing powder on this one.






















And our second card has a totally different look than our first one, but equally as beautiful.
The dry embossing on here is very pretty.






















We used the copper foil paper again and I love the look of it.
Isn't that mini pinecone charm adorable!!!

















And here we all are busy at work.






















And then we have this little guy.
I had his parents over for dinner tonight and didn't want him to go home.
Looks like he is saying "Go home!?!...really...but I want to stay and Grandma Tracy's house".
At least thats what I think he is saying with this expression, teehee.

I hope you all have a very creative day and I will try to reply to my messages and emails tonight :)

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. Both cards are Beautiful !! adorable baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he's miffed that he didn't get invited to the stampin' party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cards I love the copper and it look fab. against the black. Your grandson is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards!! Love the copper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are great! I think your little guy is saying: "don't even think about taking me home!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are so pretty! And that little man us a charmer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards! TFS and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an expressive little face your Grandson has. I like the copper foil/glitter affects on your cards. Stamping is such commitment (col).

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)