Thursday, August 17, 2017

Good Bye Rainer

It has been an emotional time here.
Wayne's dad passed away.
We are missing him so much and will continue to as he was so special to us.






















We own the camp/cottage right beside him and his wife and would see them every weekend at camp as well as Wayne seeing him during the week.
Our system for knowing when the other is awake and ready for company was to leave our camp door open so we knew when the other was awake and ready for visits.
It has been a sad summer to see that door closed every time we look over.






















To make matters even more emotional, we put Ray (Rainer) to rest, the same day my dad (James) passed away 7 years ago.
Both of these men wore not related to me by blood, but they both treated me like their daughter and both had a soft spot in my heart as I know I did in theirs.






















They are both so missed by us.
Love you and till we see each other again.

Tracy

8 comments:

  1. So sorry for your losses,take care of yourselves xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss, Sending prayers to you and your family,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for your loss, hugs and prayers to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry, Tracy. Just know I'm thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so, so sorry for your loss, Tracey. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Sending lots of comforting hugs.

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Condolences to you & your family. You are in my thoughts & prayers - big cyber hug to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry for your loss... Sending lots of prayers & Hugs your way...

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Tracy, I am so sorry for your loss.
    They both sound like very special men.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)