Thursday, August 31, 2017

Book Review "The DarkTower Gunslinger"

I have to take a break from sharing my shopping goodies to do a book review.
As it is the last day of the month, I need to share my book choice for the month of August.
I actually finished this book on the 18th of this month, but forgot to share it earlier.

I like to read the book before seeing the movie, since I heard that this book was made into a movie, I just had to give it a read.
I had this book series in my collection (as I love how Stephen King writes and collect his books in hard cover).
But I donated them many years ago as I figured I would never read them as I thought they were Western type of a book.
Which they are, in a sense...but a more futuristic type of book with a dark side to it....true Stephen King style.






















Did I like the book...yeah it was an okay read.
But I don't feel the need to keep reading the rest of the series.
So not so much of a hit for me.























I am so far enjoying my read for September :)
What books have you been reading this summer?
I love to hear what is on everyone else's reading list.

I hope you all are having a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing like a good book read. I have not read any Stephen King novels.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)