Thursday, May 14, 2020

"Love" file folder mini


I love mini albums!!!
I love to make them, I love to look through them and I especially love if they are interactive!
I really love this one as it is made with file folders...yup regular ol' office file folders!
Can you tell how much I love this little mini!!

This one I used a lot of my Heidi Swapp papers from one of her older collection.



















Here is the inside of the first page.
I put a tuck spot and a pocket on the inside cover page.
The "enjoy Every day" card is actually a flip!



















The first page is an accordion flip page...so much fun!
I added a corner pocket in the center flip and a long tag to the pocket on the last flip.
The banner on the inside of the back cover is punched out with a tiny punch.
I added a tuck pocket to the bottom of the page.
























Ohhh but just wait!!!!!
There is another side to that accordion fold.
I added another bottom tuck pocket to the accordion fold and also a flip up with a journal card.
























See how fun this mini album is!


















I also made a flip through video on this mini.
Check it out on my YouTube Channel.

I also made a flip through video on this mini.
Check it out on my YouTube Channel.

I have to give credit to Virginia Nebel as I got the inspiration from her and here is her instructions.

File Folder Mini Album 

I hope you all have a very safe and creative day

Tracy ❤️❤️❤️

4 comments:

  1. Cute mini album! Love the papers
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! I love mini albums and this one is so fun. Nice work, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you really did make it interactive and so interesting - not to mention beautifully designed. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really nice mini album - it is quite playful.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)