Thursday, April 30, 2020

Solo Crop & Create Day 3

It was the last day of my Solo Crop.
I t was a shorter day so I grabbed a quick kit so I could complete it....but look I actually have photos on them!!!



















Again my friend Deborah stayed with me for the whole day and we created together.

















Guess who else visited me virtually....my adorable grandsons ❤️
I miss them so so much ❤️❤️❤️
















I so enjoyed my Solo Crop.
Not the same as the real deal...but making the best out of this situation.

I hope you are all safe and making the best of your days spend at home ❤️

Tracy 💕💕

4 comments:

  1. Adorable picture of your grandsons, I'm glad you are having a virtual crop with friends. Your pages a beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool you had fun with your friend. Thank God for video calls!!! For INSD weekend, I was going solo, too. I did join a virtual event for yesterday and today. That was fun and you are right, not as good as in person time. But, that day is going back and I look forward to it. :) Thanks for visiting my blogs, too. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also had a solo at home crop day. Most of my layouts are photoless as I do not print at home so am relying on the postal system to get my online service order to me soon. Nice layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy - thanks for stopping by my blog! Your layout is lovely! I put together a few page kits over the weekend & found photos for the final one yesterday. Doesn't it feel good to have it all done!

    I cropped Thurs-Sat & met up with some friends virtually as well.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)