Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Solo Crop & Create Day 2 continued.....

Day 2 was a full day of creating and virtually visiting friends.
I completed another kit after dinner!
Don't you just love this grid cut!
This layout I followed pretty close to the kit.

























I made this layout with some pattern card stock I had in my stash and this leftover dandelion fluff pattern paper that was in the kit.
There were so many die cuts in this kit!

I really need to put some photos on these layouts.

With so many die cuts and pattern paper left over in this kit, I decided to use the leftovers for cards!


















I love that I added flowers to the truck beds and the milk and jug die cuts.


















I am so happy to report that I killed another kit!!!!
I hope you are all safe and making the most out of your days at home.

Tracy 💕💕

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tracy, long time now see! I am glad you are scrapping. I love the kits you made and the cards are so pretty! I started another blog called Inspire Me 411. It is an arts and crafts resource directory. Come and visit if you can. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper cute layouts and I love how you used the extras for the cards! Awesome job!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great Layouts and awesome cards. Now that's what I call using it to the limit. Nice to have a stash of cards.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)