Saturday, March 27, 2010

I am a Beautiful Blogger

I was awarded this yesterday from http://miscdaisy.blogspot.com/ She hasn't been blogging for long but you wouldn't know it. I feel so special that I was recognized again. And here I thought no one would be interested in my blog, who would want to read about my boring days. So Thank you so much.Now in order to except this award I have to do 2 things.

1. Share 10 things about me
2. Share this award with 10 other bloggers

10 things about me
1. I am told all the time that I look way younger then I am. (I think that it is because of my height)
2. I have been married to my hubby for 22 yrs. We eloped. (I made it clear when he asked me on a date that he could take me out but I didn't want a relationship)
3. I have 3 daughters that I absolutely adore. They are my life. Words can not express how much I love them.
4. I moved out on my own at the age of 16. It was hard but I was determined to make it on my own.
5. I think I need reading glasses, but I refuse to admit it as I know it is an age thing.
6. I love to organize and keep things in order.. I even make sure the napkins in the restaurant are lined up.
7. I love all types of music. (Country not so much) I sing all the time (much to my daughter's dislike, teehee). I even wake up with music in my head.
8. I love to create. It is one of the last things I think about when I go to sleep and one of the first things I think about when I wake up.
9. I love to laugh. And I laugh loud. Ya I really do LOL. LOL
10. I am a push over. Ya I really am.
So now that you know more about me you may think I am nuts and not follow my blog anymore LOL.
Ok now to share 10 of my favorite blogs. This was hard to only pick 10. OK here they are.

1. Marlene from http://disguisedasagrownup.blogspot.com/ I love this lady. She is funny and I get her humor. Her cards are so awesome.
2.Jen from http://justjingle.blogspot.com/ She is such a cutie. She has a passion for her art.
3. Deb from http://ourlifeontheisland.blogspot.com/ She is such a sweetie. She like me has a pop addiction, but she is getting over hers.
4. Bella from http://abitofthisadashofthat.blogspot.com/ She is eating more healthy. I love that she shares the recipes and she makes them seem easy. I even want to try them and I don't do healthy or cook for that matter.
5. Jill from http://mightaswelltry.blogspot.com/ This girl finds the oddest things in everyday life. She has a good sense of humor.
6. Rachael from http://ilovemythreesons.blogspot.com/ She has a bit of everything on her blog.
7. Rozzy from http://rozzyb.blogspot.com/ This lady's cards are over the top. I love them.
8. Jillian from http://welcometojillville.blogspot.com/ I love her Monday Multitude.
9. Jayne from http://zoerosebud.blogspot.com/ Love her crafts with some recipes thrown in.
10. Jennifer from http://thimblesbobbinspaperandink.blogspot.com/ I really enjoy looking through her blog. I love her cards and sewing projects.
Today I got to stay home. I worked on the inside of the cards I made last night. I stamped sentiments inside them. I also used the recipe cards so I could write on them. I don't have the ticket punch from Stampn' Up. I want it though. So I took a flower punch and put the corner of the card on the round part of the petal and punched the corner off. It worked perfectly. I will probably still get the punch though.
Here are some more pictures of my oldest daughter Ashley. Her and her friend Lisa did another photo shoot. They want to work on the elements. They have done "Fire" so far.
This is my baby, my 1st born. I can not believe this is my baby.
She is a beautiful girl inside and out. I am so lucky to have 3 wonderful daughters that have not given my any grief...yet, LOL.
Ok off to bed for me. I am very tired. The sleep over girls pulled an all nighter. Well 2 of them went to bed at 6:00 am. The other 2 stayed up all night. Of course my daughter was in the all nighter group LOL.
Hope your Saturday was a creative one.
Tracy
PS I asked my family how would they describe me.
1. Too lovable. aww how sweet
2. Passionate
3 Creative.
4 Old Bag Lady. Ya I dress in jammie pants at home, but I colour coordinate. They could have left out the Old though. Brats.
5. Dreamer

10 comments:

  1. arrhhh thank you so much Tracy for passing this wonderful Blog award on to me. Sp pleased you love my cards... how did you come across me.. I'd love to know.... and to know which style of my projects you like most. :)
    At the moment a lot of my time is spent on the the Trimcraft Forum, and I am currently making 'easy' cards for them. I'm not able to be as creative as I'd like to as I'm limited to using their producs... its all good fun though :)
    Have a fab weekend
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS.. I forgot to add that the photos of your daughter are just fantastic. well done xx ((hug))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the blog award!
    Those photos are GREAT...what camera and lighting are they using? LOVE her hair!! I wanta learn more about photography!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy - thanks for the blog award nomination - sweet of you! :) I'm working on my ten things about me - it's darn hard to come up with ten things, I must say! It will be easy to nominate 10 bloggers though - there are so many fab blogs out there, aren't there?! Those pics of your daughter are gorgeous, and a very cool idea! BFN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I wrote on 2peas..congratulations for this award Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...thank you, thank you!!! You're so sweet!!!! Love you too! Muaaaah!!!!

    Aaack...I've accepted 7 awards in the past three days....how am I going to respond to them all?! LOL. (Not complaining - I like 'em!)

    Your daughter's photos are, once again - STUNNING.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved getting to know you through the answers you gave on that little survey! You answered several things almost exactly like I would have! The photos of your daughter are beautiful! I really love the third phot! She's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool award! The photos of your daughter are amazing -- she is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl...You need to try Photoshop Elements. It is super easy. It's really fun to play with and if you don't like it you can just delete it!!! Trust me you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for my lovely award! Should I make my speach now or what until later ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)