Friday, May 16, 2014

Having a creative Blast

We made it to Sharon's camp safe and sound...a bit later than expected, but that was Sharon's fault, lol. 

When we got here Sharon hired Heather to bring up all the supplies. 
Funny thing is, 95% of the stuff was mine, lol. 
I set up the kitchen table in the living room, as there is better lighting in there. 
My SIL loves me.....maybe a bit too much, lol. 
We started crafting as soon as we got the fire going and it warmed up enough for our hands to work. 
Sharon had a treat for me :)
I hope you all had a creative Friday :)

Tracy :)

7 comments:

  1. Glad you arrived safely and don't enjoy yourselves too much LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did she have an ice cold coke to go with your peeps? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love the peeps - that was so sweet of her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you made it, sure was cool on the weekend though and I'm playing catch up.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)