Saturday, January 21, 2017

My 2017 Planners

Here are my planners that I have been using this year...so far ;)
I picked up the Recollections planner and a planner from Scrapbook & Cards Today.
I usually use a Day Timer planner, but thought I would change it up a bit this year.
I liked the layout of the Recollections planner as it seemed like it is geared more to lists...which I enjoy making.
I am using this planner for Home, Family and Personal.

















This Creative Planner is just that...I am using it for my creative ideas, goals and challenges.
I usually cut this planner out of its rings and re-punch holes for a different notebook to put them in.
Here is how I have used this planner in the past "Creative Planner"
I also picked up the stamp set from SCT...you can never have enough planner stamps ;)






















I had picked up some of these planner stickers.
The only thing about these stickers is that they don't fit the spaces in the Recollections planner...but nothing a bit of trimming couldn't fix.
I wish I knew how to make my own stickers as there are a few that I would love to use daily or weekly.

















Here is a video on my planners :)
If you would rather watch the video on my YouTube channel...here's the link "Tracy's Treasures24"

I hope you all have a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

1 comment:

  1. See you need to buy a Silhouette Cameo - you could design and cut your own stickers LOL! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)