Monday, May 28, 2018

Where did the time go!?!

My husband informed me that I haven't blogged since May 10...so here is an update!

I enjoyed my last Friday Night Scrapbooking for the season.
Every Friday Night I host a scrapbooking/craft get together for my friends and I during the non-camping season ;)
It is a drop in so whoever can make it is welcome to come....I didn't get my friend Ingrid in the photo as she had left before we took this photo...which was a bit sad, as Ingrid makes everyone look great in her photos :)






















The next day my daughter invited me over to celebrate Mother's Day with her.
Now that she is a mom herself, she wanted a relaxing Mother's Day on the Sunday.
Ashley and Tyler treated me to a yummy lunch and these warm donuts with caramel sauce was heaven.
After lunch, Ashley and I painted the nursery....as she is pregnant again, so I am going to be a grandma again 💕






















Ashley doesn't want me to post any of the pictures I took of her painting, so here is my grandson Sawyer enjoying the painting roller, teehee.






















On Mother's Day I was so impressed when my daughter's Heather and Kristy gave me this lovely card that they made.






















I think they were pretty impressed with themselves as well.






















Every year what I like to do on Mother's Day is to spend the day outside with the family and do yard work/garden and to just enjoy the outdoors.
It has become our tradition to each get our own pint of our favourite ice-cream as well, lol.

















Here is my daughter Ashley on Mother's Day with her son (my grandson) Sawyer.


















I have been spending a lot of time with this little cutie, when both his parents are at work.
Sawyer is just like his Grandma Tracy as he love spending time in my scrapbook room and playing with my supplies.
I have to say, I am surprised at myself as I let him reorganize my copic markers....but I have to put them in their proper place when we leave the room, lol























I have to apologize to all of you that have left comments on my past blog posts.
I always go back to visit you and check out what you have been up to...but blogger has changed a bit and I no longer get notifications of comments in my email...and that is how I would know who commented.
If anyone knows how I may be able to get the notifications back on to my email, please help me out 💗

I hope you all have very Creative Day

Tracy 💗💗💗

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been enjoying life! Bravo to you! and congrats to your daughter! How Exciting to be a mommy for the second time! :) Blogger has been changing all kinds of things, so I'm no help to ya! I use to get them too and now I don't... I just check my blog! hahaha Have a Wonderful Day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely catch up & congratulations to you & Ashley. You have lots of Copic markers & that is a sure sign of being a great/wonderful Grandma, you let Sawyer rearrange without stressing (lol). Heather & Kristy did you proud with that wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have been enjoying yourself! Love the card your daughters made for you!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these sort of posts---a little of this and a little of that. I think it's great that you get together weekly to scrapbook with your friends. Fewer and fewer of my friends are scrapbooking these days. Your grandson is adorable--you are brave to let him play with your markers! Also, I noticed that ND hat in the ice cream picture. We are ND fans around here as my son-in-law went there while my daughter was across the street at Saint Mary's! Thanks for the fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the pictures are great, love the ones of your grandson and congrats to you for the new babe coming. Great card and a fun Mother's day,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are so beautiful!! Sawyer is absolutely adorable!! Congrats to your daughter and her soon-to-be bundle of joy, too!! What a gorgeous card your daughters made for you!! Something's up with Blogger and no one is getting email notifications anymore. Not sure what the problem is or when/if they will fix it. So frustrating!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Photos as always!
    I love the card the girls made & Sawyer in teh copics!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)