Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Where have I been.

It has been 10 days since my last post...and here I used to post every day!!!
Yet again, I am playing catch up.
With Wayne retired now, we are able to spend more time at our camp/cottage.
Which is so nice as our summers are so short.























These Lady Slippers or Moccasin flowers are a bit rare in our area, so we get very excited (ok, I get very excited) when we see them in our yard.
Wayne makes sure that when he mows the lawn that he avoids them.

This is the view from our deck.
The dock extension hasn't been put in yet.
Wayne had to weld the wheel on it this past weekend.


We are so happy to see that the loons are back at our little lake this year.

Here is the view of our camp/cottage from the lake.

We needed a new sand point.
We actually needed it last year, but with Wayne's carpal tunnel, we waited until he had the operations.
It is so nice to have full water pressure again!!
The pipe was 18 ft in the ground, so it was so nice to have this machine to do the hard work.

Because we were on a downhill, and both men needed to be working on the sand point, I got in the loader to make sure it didn't go anywhere.

Last year my daughter's and I all painted rocks and then placed them around the trails we walk at camp.
I went looking for them.
I found Ashley's the first weekend we were up, and last weekend I found Kristy's.
I have yet to find Heather's or mine...I would love if I saw them in someone's flower bed.

We have been looking after this little cute boy a lot.
Yes, Sawyer was wearing a warm jacket with a toque as it was pretty cold out that day.

He loved this day as I took him for a wagon ride to see the loader and dump trucks at the bottom of our street as someone was getting a load of gravel.
Then we walked down the side street as they are paving it, so he got to see lots of machinery.
I said he has this in his blood as his grandpa, great grandpa, great great grandpa and uncles have all owned a gravel business and ran big equipment.






















We had Sawyer for the weekend as his mommy and daddy went to Toronto for a wedding.
Looks like Sawyer thinks grandma Tracy's scrapbook room needs a re-vamp too, lol.
I love this little guy to bits....but there is a reason we have children when we are young....I needed a long nap once he went home, lol.


















How cute it this!!
The other day when Wayne and I went to his favourite store (Canadian Tire) I saw this van and it put such a smile on my face!!
I love this!!

So there we are all caught up...at least I think so, lol.
I will be sharing some fun creative projects that I did while I was up at camp.
I have a bit of a problem though, as my laptop needs an upgrade and won't upload my iphone photos to it, until I do this upgrade.
I don't like this upgrade as I don't like the video editing program it has.
I tried it on Wayne's laptop and it is kind of hard to operate and has less or different features than mine has.
But it needs to be done, so I can post photos to my blog.

I have used the app on my phone to post to my blog...but I don't like to do it from my phone as it is harder to type than on a keyboard...as least for me it is.

Okay, enough of my rambling and I hope to keep up to date on here.

Thank you all for visiting and I hope you all have a very Creative day.

Tracy 💗💗💗

5 comments:

  1. Pretty lady slippers! My husband is semi retired, so I don”t get in my craft room often neither! In between him doing some work we are out every day and babysit for two of our grandchildren ounce or twice a week.
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful catchup. Oh that Lady Slipper is fantastic. I would like to get Trilliums growing in my garden but they are SO expensive to buy in the garden centre. Maybe Sawyer will become another Tim Holtz in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey! I've been on vacation.. so I'm playing blogger catch up today! :) Sounds like you guys have been busy! and little Sawyer is just too cute! Keep doing what your doing... If I had a cottage to go to during the Summer, I would NOT be on my computer either! LOL Those flowers are so pretty! I've been trying to grow my own flowers.. Don't have a green thumb... or blue, or red, or whatever they call it! hahaha I just pray everyday that they haven't died on me! so far so good! LOL Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. the views from your cabin are beautiful -

    I recently was on the side yu side through a rare trail at camp and saw over two dozen of these flowers - the driver got very tiresd of hearing - oh look theres one - Oh look another one - dont run it over !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cottage is lovely! It's so nice to be retired! I have never seen that flower, but would certainly be excited if I did! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)