Sunday, September 2, 2018

Welcome to the World Dawson

I am so over the moon happy to announce the birth of my second grandson Dawson!!






















He decided to come 2 weeks early.
My husband and I were at camp and my daughter was texting me all through the night about if she was going into labour or not.
As it was at night it was way to dangerous for us to drive the 2 hours home.
So first thing in the morning I told my husband we need to get back to town, as Ashley is going to be having this baby today.























Sure enough, we were in the labour and delivery waiting room when we get a text "Baby is Here!!"
Talk about perfect timing!!!
This was the quickest drive home from camp ever!!!!

















Here we are Grandpa and Grandma for the second time and we are just as excited as we were when Sawyer was born.

He is perfect and just so adorable.
If you are wondering...big brother Sawyer has taken to Dawson wonderfully 💕
















I just can't get enough of these 2 little sweeties 💗

Tracy 💗💗💗

5 comments:

  1. Oh Dawson is just so sweet...love that picture of Sawyer near his new brother's bassinet...congratulations hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, huge congratulations!! Dawson is so sweet!! And what an absolutely adorable picture of Sawyer watching over him :) How blessed you are!! Congrats to your family, Tracy!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations all round. Dawson is a perfect addition to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH... How Precious is he!! Congratulations!!! HE's Beautiful! I love the picture of Sawyer watching over him.... tooooo SWEET!!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation,he is beautiful.

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)