Monday, May 16, 2011

Thank YOU for the Thank You

I received a smile in the mail today:)
Pea sent me this beautiful card. Thank you so much Pea, it is beautiful.
I love the colours, the pattern paper and the embossing, sooo pretty :)
You are so thoughtful Pea.
 I don't know about you, but I seem to get on a breakfast kick.
Let me explain.
I love breakfast. Once I find a type of breakfast I like, I will eat the same one for weeks or months even.
I usually eat oatmeal. My favourite is Peach & Cream or Apple Cranberry Almond.
But sometimes I like cold cereal. And right now it is Oatmeal Crisp and I add a handful of Craisins in there, Yummy. I guess they didn't want to call them shriveled up cranberries ;)
 Now doesn't that look delish. I will be eating this one for quite a while.
Yup just one of my many quirks, lol.
 Tonight for supper, Kristy made the salad.
I heard a disturbing scream from the kitchen. When I ran in there this is what she was screaming about. This tiny bug on the lettuce leaf.
Bet she won't forget to wash the lettuce from now on, lol.
Onto My Day:
I went for a 1/2 hour brisk walk this morning. It was such a beautiful day. I think Spring is here to stay....thankfully.
Watched Big Bang Theory with Heather.
Should have worked on my mini, but didn't actually start on it until 6:00 this evening.
Watched House....love that show.
Now I am ready for bed. Hubby snored real loud last night, so I traveled from the couch to our bed a few times in the middle of the night. Funny thing is when I wake him up he tells me he wasn't snoring.
I think I may video tape him tonight. I tried that other night....well I forgot to press the record button.
I WILL get my proof, lol.

Hope you all had a creative day today.

Tracy

15 comments:

  1. I did get to create! My tutorial went up of the paper caddy I posted the other day :0) I can officially say that my week has started out very good! Really pretty card from Pea! What a sweetie to send it :0) Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card that was sent to you.
    I bet she won't forget to wash the lettuce again.
    I love your envelope and tag. Just can't commit to anything right now.
    Was at the hospital today renew my NRP (neonatal resusitation) and work tomorrow. Maybe creating will be later in the week.
    Hard to believe half of May is over and that in a month we will head to Seattle to pick up Caitlin from her semester overseas.
    Hope your week is starting off great!
    Leslee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am blushing. tee hee. You are welcome and THANK YOU!!
    ewww on the bug, not for breakfast please. LOL I don't eat breakfast. I have a hard time eating anything before 10 am. don't know why just do. I gotta get better habits. The old ones are helping me any.
    I played a little bit today. Doc's tomorrow.
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am the same wway --when i find something i like i eat it for weeks--right now chobani yogurt with chex mix with cranberries thrown in. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE breakfast! I can't do without it, either! Your cereal looks quite yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the same way about my breakfast, just a creature of habit I guess. Been eating raisin, date, walnut oatmeal since last summer! That is a beautiful card Pea sent you :) so sweet of her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love House, it was a good episode last night too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tracy,
    What a cute card but what an ugly bug! lol
    I never heard of Craisins before, are they some kind of coated raisin?
    I also love House
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card you received! Creatively, I was able to do 2 layouts yesterday - that's a record for me! We love House, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The card is so cuuuuuteeee
    The cereal looks so deliciousssss
    The bug is so grooooosssss
    The post is so AWESOME
    Thank yoooooouuuuu
    :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is one pretty car Pea sent you! I might even be inspired by it! Love that color combo too, one of my more favorite ones.

    the bug in the lettuse is gross & my daughter would be beside herself if she saw it. LOL!!

    We are kind chilly here for a couple of days again, but it's supposed to warm up for the weekend. Need jackets in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love breakfast too. It's my favorite meal of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL about the bug in the salad! That would totally be me! The thank you card is adorable too! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We actually got up early and took the kids out for breakfast before school today. My husband wants to start making it a thing we do every couple of weeks.

    The bug in the salad is funny because my husband made himself some salad and realized halfway through eating it that he forgot to wash it. Eeeewwwww! I wonder how many of those little bugs were added to his protein intake.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The card is gorgeous!
    I am so with you in getting on a breakfast "kick". My absolute favourite cereal can only be bought stateside. It's Cracklin' Oat Bran and when we are across the border I usually just keep on putting boxes in the cart until my hubby notices and tells me "enough." Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)