Wednesday, May 20, 2015

May…nope...December Daily

I know what you are thinking…
What!!!!
Tracy is sharing a December Daily in May….she has lost her mind, lol.

And you may be correct….I am never this organized or ahead of the game.
But it did snow the other day, so I may have lost it, lol.






















I have a ton of kits.
I wanted to get through some of them this past Girls May Long Weekend.
I wasn't planning to work on this one yet, but Sharon had the same kit and was overwhelmed by the instructions.
So I figured that we should make them together.
She didn't think that we would complete it, as we didn't start until after 9:00 pm, but I was determined to get'er done.
And we did….at 2:00 am.

This kit was actually designed to be a 12 Day's of Christmas album, but I stretched it to be for the whole month of December.
Most of our visiting during the season, is between the 24th to New Year's Eve.
So I wanted it to last for the whole month.
I am so happy with how it turned out.

I will post more photos and a video closer to December…..I haven't totally lost it ;)

I hope you all have a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cover for you December Album and I'm looking forward to more pictures and a video, Not hard to think Dec. when it's cold and snowing in May.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cover, look forward to seeing the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to be on top of things, Tracy! That cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Looking forward to seeing more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Just look at you being so organized. You will be glad in Dec. that you put this together in May. Looks awesome. I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that it's already finished! And that you made it stretch for the whole month! I made a list of all the projects, kits and albums I'm needing to get done and have been slowly checking them off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cover is so gorgeous!! I love the way you layered all of the elements!! And how awesome to be ahead...by the time December rolls around, I am so far behind I can't catch up!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Tracy -
    You guys cranked that out! i think it took me longer!

    Hope they have other great kits like this - this year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like a great mini, Tracy! I think now is the perfect time to be working on Christmas projects. I started some too late last year and didn't get them finished! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous and you said the naughty word!! Telling! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)