Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Pocket Letter out the door

My Pocket letter is out in the mail :)
I spritzed the large doily with some pink mists.
I then wrapped some twine around it to hold everything in place.
Punched out the banner with the left over papers from the ones I used in the Pocket Letter, and stamped the letters on each banner to spell out TARA's name.
Not sure when I will share the full Pocket Letter as I am sure Tara would rather see it in person first :)
















This Pocket Letter was for a swap in a private group.
I don't commit to doing to many swaps, especially since there is so much wedding planning to do:)

Today Ashley's soon to me MIL and Ashley's maid of honour and, all went out to check on a venue for her bridal shower.
Just as we were done checking the place out, Ashley texted me to see if we would like to take another look at the venue where the wedding will take place.
So we all drove out there to take a look (second look for Ashley and I).
Things are coming together :)

I hope you all had a very creative day :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. dein pocket-letter-foto macht ja neugierig auf mehr.....wunderschön schaut es aus, liebe tracy und tara wird sich bestimmt sehr freuen....ihr seid bei hochzeitsvorbereitungen?...viel spass wünsche ich euch dabei...
    liebe grüsse
    ruth..chen:-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is Ruth's comment translated :)
      your pocket - letter - photo does indeed curious to know more ..... it looks beautiful , love tracy, and Tara will be glad determined very .... you are with wedding preparations ? ... I wish you much fun here .. ,
      Kind regards
      ruth..chen :-) )

      Delete
  2. The outside of the pocket letter is gorgeous!! I love the doily and the banner!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and fabulous pocket letter.

    Stunningwork!

    Have a nice day.

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome outside to the pocket letter, love the doily and banner. What an exciting time, planning a wedding so glad it's coming together for you and Ashley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh, I can't wait to see the whole pocket letter! You know I have the pictures ready to go, just haven't typed the post. I know, I KNOW! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pocket letter, Tracy, I'm sure she'll love it! Hope that things move along smoothly for Ashley's wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pocket letter is so cute! Love the pink on it! Congrats on your daughter's wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully decorated Tracy....I'm sure your friend is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pocket page cover again !!
    exciting exciting - where is the wedding again? I dont recall?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pocket letter looks fab and glad to hear the wedding plans are going well.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)