I also planned on working on some of my planners, but didn't get as much done with those though.
This has been our nemesis this year.
This is our water pump.
Last weekend we discovered a wee little leak in the top of this brass pipe.
So Wayne purchased all new fittings and pipes for this weekend.
Can you believe they wouldn't tighten properly and it kept leaking at the joints.
Wayne and I decided to put the old joins back on, but to only change the brass piece.
It was quite dark out by the time we had this all put back together.
We still don't have as high pressure of water than we usually do...but we will tackle that problem on another weekend.
Even though the water pump took most of our time, we did get in a few other projects we like to do when opening the camp.
I put our names on our sign, put out the solar lights and put up our flag.
We also went to Wayne's dads camp next door and cut up a tree that fell. It almost hit their steps...but just missed it.
We even went for a quad ride or two.
It is so nice to be back at our camp.
I hope you all have a very day.