Monday, June 5, 2017

Rainy Cottage Weekend

It was a rainy weekend at camp, so I decided to edit and finalize some of my videos while we were stuck inside.
I also planned on working on some of my planners, but didn't get as much done with those though.






















This has been our nemesis this year.
This is our water pump.
Last weekend we discovered a wee little leak in the top of this brass pipe.
So Wayne purchased all new fittings and pipes for this weekend.
Can you believe they wouldn't tighten properly and it kept leaking at the joints.
Wayne and I decided to put the old joins back on, but to only change the brass piece.
It was quite dark out by the time we had this all put back together.
We still don't have as high pressure of water than we usually do...but we will tackle that problem on another weekend.












Even though the water pump took most of our time, we did get in a few other projects we like to do when opening the camp.
I put our names on our sign, put out the solar lights and put up our flag.
We also went to Wayne's dads camp next door and cut up a tree that fell. It almost hit their steps...but just missed it.
We even went for a quad ride or two.






















It is so nice to be back at our camp.

I hope you all have a very day.

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. I hope you are able to get the water pump fixed. But it sounds like a wonderful weekend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome except for pump problem- enjoy and relax. Thanks for stopping by today:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun. Hope thee water gets sorted but at least you have some water for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you still enjoyed your weekend!! Hope the water problems work out

    ReplyDelete
  5. As to regards for that waterpump, I will quote the great philosopher Poo "oh bother". Love the trees but when the big ones crash down oh my it can be such a mess to clean up. Glad there was some flag raising (doesn't it make us all proud) & quad riding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our nemesis is the waterheater, need to replace it and it's under the kitchen counter. We believe any time spent at the cottage is a good time with or without sunshine. It sounds like you still had a great time. We also raised a new flag this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you're able to get the water pump back to 100%. Glad you got some organization done. I find it relaxing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yuk to the rain. Although the last few days have been wonderful at last. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)