Friday, October 13, 2017

Crop & Create!!

You all know how excited I am to host and to go to crops.
But the big daddy of them all is here again in my city and I am super super excited.
Crop & Create has been coming to our city for 5 years and I have been at this event every single year!!
I love it!!!
This year my friends and I made our own t-shirts :)
Cute right!

















My friend Lesli picked up my shirt for me, and it was way to big...I didn't feel like going back to exchange it for a smaller size, so I just took it in....took it way in, lol.
But I kept the length as I am wearing leggings and want the bum covered ;)
Here is my friend Debbie and I after we ironed on the logo.

















Like with every crop I like to make treat bags for my friends :)

















I kept the bag simple and just made a washi tape banner and taped it to the bag on either end.






















The best part...the goodies ;)
I added some sweats, as I love my sweets as well as a tag, and some twine.
I also stamped this adorable image by Angie Blom.
This image is perfect for this event as they have a photo wall and have a Polaroid frame we can use for pictures






















So I am all packed up and just waiting for my friend Sharon to pick me up.
Can you believe this is all I have packed!!!
But I plan on buying, teehee.























I hope you all have a very creative day today....I know I will :)

Tracy :)

5 comments:

  1. Super cute shirts, and great treat bags, love that polaroid image too,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it was everything you had hoped for. It's been years since I've attended an organized or friend crop. I know no one that scraps. What did you buy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was off scrapbooking for the weekend too! Can't wait to see what you accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shirts are fabulous..and I love the washi banner on the treat bags!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)