Tuesday, November 14, 2017

The Scrapbook Cottage Haul

I did a bit of shopping at The Scrapbook Cottage when I was at the Crop & Create event.
I know, I know, I am behind in my posting...but I'm working on getting caught up for the New Year.

Here is some of my goodies :)
I picked up some of this cute collection by Meggie Holmes called Chasing Butterflies.
The chipboard Thickers are not part of this collection, but went perfect with it, so I grabbed that as well :)
















I made my own kit with this collection by Simple Stories called "Beautiful"
I added some cardstock as well.
One of my biggest tips to scrapbookers (new and experienced) is to make a kit on the spot.
If you see papers, stickers, chipboard and embellishments that are in the same collection or that just go really well together, then pick out some cardstock and make a kit right there in the store!
















I also grabbed some of this Maggie Holmes collection "Shine".
The die cuts or ephemera isn't part of her collection, but thought they went really well with these papers.






















I picked up these 2 kits.
I love the mint colours in this Heart collection.
The Simple Stories collection "Domestic Bliss" I picked up, as I purchased some of this collection on line through Peachy Cheap.
I know, I know, I am not an on-line shopper...but I am now apparently, as I have been doing it quite a bit lately, lol.
I will show those in a different post ;)

















I also did a video with more of the goodies I purchased from The Scrapbook Cottage.
If you would rather watch it on my YouTube channel "Tracy's Treasures24" I would love if you gave me a thumbs up and a sweet comment over there :)

I hope you all have a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

3 comments:

  1. At this rate, you'll be opening up your own scrapping store (col). Again some wonderful buys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some really fun stuff on your shopping trip. Should create a lot of cards or pages! TFS & Hugs (and thanks for your sweet comment).

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)