Monday, February 12, 2018

Baby Mobile Decoration for the Baby Shower

Oh my goodness, I have so much to share with you all...this is what happens when I stop blogging for awhile.
My husband had a birthday.
I went to a crop with my friends.
My husband and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary and went away to the Bluefin Bay Resort for a week to celebrate...more on that in another post.

And I hosted a baby shower for my nephew's beautiful baby girl.






















This is a mobile I made for the center of my dining room table.
I started with some small tissue paper flowers I made and I tied them off with ribbon and left the strings long.
I then tied them to the chandelier at different lengths.
I then cut circles out of light pink decorative cardstock and stamped images of baby things in pink ink
Here is a close up of some of the images I used.























And here is the star of the show.
Baby Celia, who is named after my husband's mom ๐Ÿ’—


















And baby Celia and I.
I kind of kept her to myself....once I have a baby in my arms, I never want to let them go.



















I think the shower was a success.
Everyone enjoyed the decor, my daughter Kristy's cake (which I will share tomorrow) and my daughter Ashley's photography....which these photos are from ;)

I really need to blog more constantly...I really don't like playing catch up :)

I hope you all have a very Creative day :)

Tracy๐Ÿ’—

6 comments:

  1. Pretty decorations. Glad you are getting your baby cuddle fix. I like her name, Celia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celia is so precious!! And what a gorgeous mobile you made for her!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious little gift to the world! She's beautiful and How nice of you to host the shower and do the wonderful decorations... Looks Fantastic! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having a wee catch up on your blog. These decorations are beautiful!

    Happy belated Anniversary.

    Baby is really sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shower looks like it was awesome - I am sure she loved it - I like that mobile! your flowers are to cute.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)