Saturday, February 24, 2018

Tracy's Tips...How to make Multi-coloured images.

Lately I have noticed that when I make seasonal cards, I make them in bulk.
I have also noticed even though I love to colour, I don't care to colour the same images in the same colours over and over again.
I came up with this idea quite a few years ago.
Photo copy my original images :)

*Note, these photos were taken from my video, so not the most clear.












After I stamp and colour my images (usually with my Copics) I then run them through the photo copier in the fine or best setting.
I am so impressed with how well they come out.
If anything the colours may turn out a tad lighter.
This time my photo printer was running very low on ink, so the colours were more light than usual.
But what I did do with these ones, was just take my lightest colour marker that I had used and go over that area with it :)











I am all about giving credit where credit is due, I am also all about following the rules.
I went to each Stamps Angel Policy to see if this is okay to do.
And because I purchased these stamps for my personal use and I am not selling these images then I am good :)











I did a video about this with a bit more information :)
If you want to watch it on my YouTube channel, just click on the link "Tracy's Treasures24"
I hope my tip helped you out if you plan on colouring the same image over and over :)

Tracy 💗

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome tip!! I don't do much coloring, mainly because I'm not good at it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so smart!!
    that way you can take your time to colour the image & still get a lot done.

    I love this idea....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate coloring.. although I do do it.. I like the idea of scan and coping them so I only have to color them once... I better get on the ball and make some of these up!! Your coloring looks wonderful! Thanks for the tip!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)