Saturday, March 17, 2018

Sprinkle Love-Art Journal page

Can you believe another art journal page!!!
This one was a challenge that my friend Stephanie put out for her and I.
It was actually for last month....but we were both a little busy, so neither one of us got it done.

The challenge theme was "Spread a little Glitter Wherever you Go"
I love hearts and because this was suppose to be for February, I had this idea of sprinkling hearts on the page.
I used a few products that I had in my stash that I had never used before.
These letter stamps is one of them...I have had these in my stash for probably over 20 yrs and have not yet used them.

















This Angiegirl stamp from Angie Blom called Nancy Girl is another supple I had in my stash for a year or so, and this was the first time she saw some ink.

I started by enlarging this image to better fit my page and coloured her up with my Inktense coloured pencils adding water to blend.
I spritzed the background with my sprays (which most were clogged, as I haven't used them for awhile) and did a bit of stenciling with some distress inks.
I then punched a lot of tiny hearts and adhered them to the page and then added glitter and sparkle to them with my Wink of Stella glitter pens and some Stickles.






















I am really liking how this page turned out....not quite how I had imagined, but that seems to happen when I art journal.
I also did a process video on how I made this page...so if you wan to see it you can watch the video below or click on my YouTube link to watch it :)
"Tracy's Treasures24"

I am posting a challenge on my "Tracy's Treasures" Shares facebook group..if you want to join in on this challenge, go there and join in :)

Have a Creative Day :)

Tracy💗

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is stunning!! The colors are gorgeous!! I love how she's spreading hearts, too!! So creative and beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous journal page, love the use of the sparkly hearts,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute journal page!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracey!!!WOW! Fab Journal page! LOVE the splattered background! Looks cool! You know I've been on Spring Break Vacation, so I'm sorry I haven't left you comments.. it's been a very busy week! I did check back at all your projects that I missed and they are some stunners! Hopefully I'll be back to my regular schedule now! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your glittery hearts - it's a perfect journal page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your art journals = I wish I could get the swing of them!! awesome !!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)