Sunday, March 4, 2018

Friends Card

Here is another one of my Valentines Day cards.
I had to hand deliver them as I completed them the night before Valentines Day.






















I coloured this image, from Stampingbella called You Perk me Up, when Wayne and I were on our 30 wedding anniversary getaway last month...has it been a month already!?!






















This image doesn't have a die, so I fussy cut them out.






















I used my Copic markers to colour this image up and these are the colours I used.






















I used the papers from our local dollar store, Dollarama.






















Thank you so much for visiting me and I hope you all have a Creative Day :)

Tracy💗

4 comments:

  1. Omgosh.... Way cute! Love that coffee cup and those little girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! So adorable and I love your little girl images!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet image!! You colored it beautifully!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, love the image and the card design is great!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)