Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Happy New Year Layout

I wasn't really sure about this layout at first, but I am pleasantly surprised on how it turned out.
My daughter Ashley took these photos of Sawyer and Dawson on New Years Day.

The cream coloured paper in the middle and around the outer edge of this layout is very old paper of mine (like over 10 yrs) it is hand made paper and very fiberous, almost like a fabric. It is also very thin, so I had to adhere it to some cardstock to make it more stiff.
I just had to use this paper as it has gold flecks in a fireworks pattern, how could I not!
If you saw the back of this paper, you would see that I cut out the center of this paper and adhered it to the middle of the layout....I am so so thrifty with papers!























I wanted to make a banner, but I wanted it to be different then my last one......so I used stars!
I thought this was fitting for a New Years banner with the little ones :)























What is fun about the confetti paper is that some of the dots are glossy.
I wanted to add even more sparkle to this layout, so I used these sparkly enamel dots scattered around the whole layout.

I also made a video on this layout.
If you would like to check out more of my video on my YouTube channel, just click on the link "Tracy's Treasures 24"

Thank you so much for visiting me today
I hope you all have a very Creative Day

Tracy 💗💗💗

6 comments:

  1. Tracy, that is super cute! The little banner and embellishments complement the Happy new year theme well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Darling Tracy! What a super cute layout with those adorable grandbabies of yours! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout! Your grandsons are so adorable! I am glad someone else has paper that is that old.
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice layout - your Grandsons are such cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an amazing layout - lets see more of what you are creating at camp!! miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)