Friday, January 18, 2019

SCT Sampler for Jan 2019

I know I have been posting a lot about Scrapbook & Cards Today, but seriously that seems to be what I have been working on lately.

Last year I subscribed for a full year to SCT Sampler.
What the sampler is, is it is a package that is mailed to me once a month with sample sized goodies.
I am really not much of an on-line shopper, but now I know why so many are, because I look forward to that package and am so excited when it comes to my door.

As much as I love to receive it, I haven't been using it.
I open it, ohhh and awwww over the contents, then package it back up and stick it in my drawer that I designated to them.

But this year my goal is to use each and every one before the next one comes.
I may even combine last years month Sampler with the same month I get this year.























I have to say SCT hit it out of the park with this one...they rang in the New Year and the new Sampler with a Bang!!
The big goodie was a Websters Pages travelers mini notebook a pocket notebook!!!
As well as papers from one of their collections.
Photo Play Paper gave some pretty papers and American Crafts and their slick writer :)
So much yumminess right here.

I also did a video to share more in detail what I received.
If you would like to check out my other videos on my YouTube channel, just click on the link and it will take you to my channel "Tracy's Treasures24"



Oh right and those Samplers from last year.......they will be getting used this year!!!























Hope you all have a very Creative Day

Tracy 💗💗💗

4 comments:

  1. You sound just like the rest of us crafters! hahahaha... I've been a Simon Says Stamp Card Club Member for a while now and I haven't touch the kits I get.... I look at them when they arrive and say.. I'm gonna make something, then I don't and into the drawer it goes.. LOL Oops! I have used a couple of the stamps from some of the kits, so at least I did that, I guess... tehehehe
    Yesterday I emailed them and canceled my subscription... If I haven't used the kits I've got, there is no point in me buying more of them... So, I plan to use what I got, including the kits... I probably won't use them all like intended in the kits, just as long as I use it, I'll be happy... I hope you'll use yours too... we get so caught up in all the new things that we forget to use what we have.... I look forward to you sharing what you make with your kits and hopefully I'll do the same! (wink Wink) Have a great weekend Tracy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have product that I have bought and haven't used it yet. I keep saying I will not buy anything else but of course I still do.
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been very tempted to enroll in the SCT Sampler club, but alas my goal in 2018 & now again in 2019 is TO USE WHAT I HAVE. I need to repeat that sentence often because now Stampin Up's monthly club is upgrading, Close to My Heart has new kits ... resistance is NOT futile ... cannot wait to see what you make with these kits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you! I used Jan & Feb from my sampler last year so my goal this year as well is to use mine before the next month comes and to piggy back (or maybe combine) this year and last years...It's so sad to just leave them in a drawer! We will see how it goes! I'll keep checking in to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)