Monday, January 14, 2019

Christmas mini album 2018

I made this mini album/journal with my SCT Sampler kit from December.
Can you believe this is only the second project I have made with my Samplers from 2018, and I have been receiving them for a full year already!
But I have plans for them all for this year!!

Now onto my project.
Because the SCT Sampler is just that..a sample of products, the size of the papers is 6x6.
My album is 5"x 6.5" so I used cardstock to construct my mini book and decorated with the pattern papers and embellishments.

It has taken me awhile to share this project because I was hoping to put photos in it before sharing...but that didn't happen so I figured I should share it now instead of in July, teehee






















This is the cover of my mini album.
Every month there is a inspiring card and this was the card from the December kit.
I added the strip tree sticker to the bottom of it and the banner at the top.


















I added a pocket to this page and left the second page blank for a nice big photo.

















I added a tuck and a PL card.
The facing page is a smaller size with a small pocket with mini tags that I punched out of pattern paper.

















This page I made a side pocket with a couple of tags. The pink tag is an extra one I had made for the Christmas Tag exchange I did with my friends.
The facing page is a flip up....I used a PL card for the flip up.

















The next page I left just the pretty paper showing so I can add a photo or two. I did add a wood veneer snowflake with a sparkle snowflake on top of it.
The following page is a smaller page (which is also a large flip out pages) I just added a PL card and some more of the sparkly snowflakes to it.

















This is the inside of the big flip out page.

















Big Flip Out Page!!!!
Isn't this just so much fun!!
I have a photo page with washi tape on the botom, then a pocket with a couple of tags, a double flip with PL cards as the flip cards and lastly another full page for photos.

















This is the other side of the Big Flip Out Page!
It has a tuck page with a PL card tucked into it, a plain page for bigger photos, another tuck page (to keep it symmetrical teehee) and another full page with a banner and a resin deer sticker that matches that adorable deer paper.

















Here is the pages with the "Big Flip Out Page" closed.

















I left another pattern page for a bigger photo (now to add those photos) as well as a bit smaller page for interest.
The tree paper is actually a pocket, but I forgot to add the tags, lol.


















This cute penguin card was left over from a Scrapbook and Cards Today Christmas album kit, as is the Christmas countdown card with I added a tab and made it into a flip page.

















My last page is mostly just for photos and the next page I put a side pocket for some journaling cards.

I also made a video walk through of my completed album.
If you would like to check out my other videos, just check out my YouTube channel Tracy's Treasures 24.


I hope you all enjoyed my mini album/journal....now to go and print up some photos!!
Enjoy a creative day

Tracy 💗💗💗

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! It's so beautiful!! All of the pages are fabulous!! You did such an amazing job - I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Making something like this could be a gift for someone - ummm I'm taking note for next year.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)