Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Some Office Goodies :)

Today was another day checking out a few houses with Ashley and her realtor.
Because I had make up on, and was dressed nicely I figured I would do a bit of shopping...you know, since I was presentable ;)
I had to pick up some ink for our printer, as Kristy had an assignment due. So I just happen to wander in the office supply department....funny how that happens ;)
I found this fun 4 barrel pen. Remember having these as a kid :)
Well this one is fun as it has pastel colours.
I also wanted some different colour pens and found these Paper Mate pens. Haven't tried them yet.
And lastly some fun shaped post it notes :)
I just love office supplies ;)





















Ashley put an offer on a house tonight.
Please send some good luck vibes her way :)

Update: The buyer accepted Ashley's offer :) :) :)
She is going to get a home inspection to make sure the home is up to standards and then its good to go. I am so proud and happy for her.
She is a young single girl and has done this all on her own. We offered to help her financially, but nope she wanted to do it all on her own.
So proud of you Ashley :)

I hope you all have had a creative Wednesday :)

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. Heehee! I love office supplies as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Ashley! I hope everything goes smoothly. Colorful pens and cute post its.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I have that Bic pen too! I love the pastel colours :)

    Congrats to Ashley on the house! :D I hope the inspection goes well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Ashley! Getting your first home is so exciting! Extra special and impressive that she is doing it all on her own. You have to be presentable to shop? Uh oh! Thank goodness for the Internet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome for Ashley! I remember how it felt to buy my first house. Good for her. I love the Paper Mate ink joy pens! I always have some laying around. Why use black ink when you can have purple and pink and aqua and orange and...... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, Ashley!!! Congratulations!
    And I loved those 4 barrel pens.
    I had a ton of them. Didn't realize they still made them. Need to pick some up. I think the kids would love them, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - congrats Ashley. Hope the home inspection goes well and you'll soon be in your own place ! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do remember those pens, but they were primary colors back in my day! Cool post its!! Congrats to Ashley!!!! Can't wait to see pictures, so excited for her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Congratulations Ashley! How exciting! So excited for her! I love office supplies too! When I was growing up my daddy owned his business and my sister and I used to play in his office lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHHHH! Congratulations Ashely!!!! That is so exciting!!!

    About the office supplies - I'm not allowed to go into that section alone because I buy so much stuff! Those pens are really fun though, the 4 color ones! The kids have them at school and I always want them :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)