Thursday, October 29, 2015

Stampin' Up cards

I had a Stampin' Up party last night :)
I had booked it over a month ago, as the demonstrator and I seemed to have conflicting schedules.
She suggested I have a book party…not likely…I wanted to make some cards. I'm all about the creating, not the sales ;)
So that is what we did :)
















The first card is really pretty.
The red ornament is a stamp and the gold one is cut with their die using foil paper.
So much detail in this die….but I wouldn't want to mass produce this with all those little pieces that need to be removed.
I took this photo before I used the Stickles on the holy berries.

















I am loving this second card.
I really like the woodsy look to this one.
We used an embossing folder for the card base and then stamps for the image.
I actually ordered this stamp set as I like it so much. Each image is a separate stamp.
I see my Warm Wishes banner is a bit crocked…or lets just say it is how it was photographed, lol.






















Onto My Day:
I was playing in my art journal today…boy did I have fun…seems like forever since I did anything in there.
I am also planning on doing a organizing challenge in my craft room. So I had to do some homework on that…which I will share once I get a bit more organized before I organize, lol.

I hope you all had a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. I love that second card too :) What's a book party? I have a sneak peek posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, what is a book party? Interested to find out? A tip for you on the baubles if you use a non scented dryer sheet under the die all the bits stick to that so no poking out X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards look great! Good luck with the reorganization. My desk looks like a bomb went off in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, Tracy! Haha, organizing your organizing, love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so beautiful!! I love the designs!! Good luck organizing!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both cards and how different they are! And I love the stamping on the envelopes too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cards. Hope your party went well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the woodsy one too :-) Hmmm organize before you organize, right, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)